Monday, June 25, 2007

bathtime with Ethan


He is just so picture perfect!
So, his eye is healing just fine. A few weeks ago he fell on the end of a spoon and stabbed himself in the eye. A black and swollen eye, emergency room visit, antibiotic eye cream, optomologist visit, possible nerve damage causing the droop of his right eye, a few restless nights later, he is healing just fine! Hopefully it goes completly back to normal.


The TEETH- first one is the bottom one, nice and sharp, rips paper and bites off crackers and bread ...which surprised me when I looked over at him eating a cracker which he usually gums and slobbers to death, instead perfect little bite marks out of the cracker and he had gerbal cheeks full of food! He was really happy when I had to dig out his cheeks so he wouldn't choke! The next teeth coming in are the top two! How funny!

His first tooth!


According to brad, this is Ethans boxing robe!


The cutest little boxer I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

One: he is the cutest little boxer.
Two: WHAT THE HECK!!! Stabbed himself in the eye with a spoon!!!!!! I would have freaked out. He look wonderful though and I am glad he is healing.