If you are ever wondering where the recorder is, look in the linen closet.
Wondering where the corn dog is that your little boy supposedly scarfed down 2 weeks ago, look in the cupcake pan.
Wondering where your keys are, look in Daddy's shoes.
Wondering where the ice cream scoop is, look in the dog food.
Wondering where your chocolate chip cookies went, look in your vent (there you will find an assortment of other items as well)!
Wondering where your mascara went, the black streaks on the back of the couch is a sure sign that is is lost forever.
Wondering where your chap stick is, look in your little boys coat pocket before you put it in the wash.
Wondering if M&M'S wash well, nope.
Wondering where all your change went, look in your little guys mouth and sometimes his diaper.
Wondering where he gets all this change, I have no idea, hopefully he'll start pooping out $100 bills soon!
Wondering if you buy juice boxes it will be easier to have your little guys feed themselves...nope.
Wondering if fish will still survive after being fed M&Ms, skittles and other assorted Halloween candy, yup!
Wondering why little man who loves his blanket at bedtime will chuck it out of his crib along with his milk and cry and cry until you go and give it back to him, only to do it again and again...
Wondering where all the cute new baby clothes you just bought for some friends are, check the washer that you are soaking towels with bleach in.
Wondering where your cell phone is, check the toilet!
Wondering why your legs are so bruised, remember all the wrestling and gymnastics done in th past few days with 2 little boys.
Wondering if this wondering would stop if I had 2 little girls!
*You need to read the comments...they are hilarious and make me feel better!
7 comments:
Okay, so Morgan never ate money, but the makeup, the chapstick, the missing utensils, all of the above happen at our house. Another thing that happens is that she wears the same clothes every day "cause it's my favorite." And then she puts clean clothes in the washing machine. So, I'm washing clean clothes while she wears the same thing over and over again. It's different with every kid, but there's always something to keep us sleep deprived mom's busy!
I love it!!! Although my current favorite it to find my new deoderant on the back of the dark brown bathroom door as someone drew a smiley face and a host of other things, for which I cannot tell what it is....
Oh Monica, you are such a good mommy!!!!!!!!!!!
What is that smell? Oh it's an old sippy cup with milk in it, dripping slowly behind the couch, that is I don't know how old.
What's in my hair? Oh it's a sucker. Probably the the one from the bank. Good thing while running errands today, I hit the bank first so it was in my hair while at Sally's, Walmart, The Rex, and at Ace. Great!
I don't know what you're talking about. My kids would never do that...
Ok i dont have any fun kid comments but sometimes I find Jeffs socks wedged behind our bed!:)....is that good enough? OH I can't wait to have kids!
Have you ever wondered how many discs can really fit into a 3 disc CD player, the answer would be 31. The answer to your question would be no. When you are leaving the house with your 2 little boys do you have to no only worry about making sure you have everything in you need in your purse, and then spend 10 minutes you don't have convincing them that they both don't need 3 purses and they don't need all the "essentials" stuffed into them. That is the reason we can never be on time anywhere
First of all...YOU make me feel better. I laughed so hard. not so funny for you I am sure, but I am glad that you are enjoying it now. kind of??? toilets, vents, dog bowls, mouths, and garbage cans seem to be the hit right now. And we can't forget the disburstment of every item out of the cupboards or closets. You are a wonderful mom and grateful you are human!
Post a Comment