Friday, September 21, 2012

Mr. Choo-choo

This little man is turning 4 on Sunday. He is such a stud. Smart, sweet, energetic & crazy intense with everything he does.  Right now he loves trains and bike rides.  Every night in his prayers he prays that he will be able to ride his bike. He will also remind you while you are praying not to forget about his bike ride. He gets up at 6ish and will go to grandpas room to wake him up and say, "grandpa, i'm hungry." Of course g-pa gets up with him and feeds him breakfast every morning. Gavin learned real fast if he comes to my room I make him go back to bed. 

Something cute... My dad was out of town for two days and came home after the kids were sleeping.  In the morning Gavin went to g-pa's room and found my dad sleeping, he said, "grandpa what took you so long??!!" He missed his g-pa!

Gavin says he wants "the train I just showed you" for his birthday.  Problem is I have no idea which train that is!

This little man started preschool this year.  He loves it.  I think it is great for him, especially since it is  structured and education based. He is learning a lot.  I have noticed a change in behavior from him, he is more patient and willing to talk things through rather than full out fits. 

We love our Gavy baby. He tells me he is not a baby anymore he is "big, 41 lbs big."

Gav you will always steal my heart.  I about broke into a million bits while rocking you to sleep when I realized that your legs are too long to wrap around me and your little body is to big to hold in the crook of my arm.  Your chubby body has thinned out and you are growing into such a handsome little boy. I love you even though I told you to stop growing up and you didn't listen! Xoxo


1 comment:

Debbie Thompson said...

Oh, so sweet Monica! We miss Gavin and Bailey still talks about him and yells his name when we drive down Rodeo.