Monday, February 27, 2006

Procrastination!


My middle name-procrastination! I haven't felt good all week, which allowed me to NOT do my housework and lounge around in PJ's. Today I found out that I have to turn in an assignment. So I sat at the computer, whole heartedly ready to type it. All the sudden I said, "Oh my, I need to do the laundry". After a batch of laundry, vacuuming the floor, straightening the bedroom, I sit here typing my blog instead of my homework. Can't I just write my paper and say "I don't feel like writing" and turn that in? The mischievous trouble maker side of me would LOVE to do it, for kicks and giggles! But the other side of me, excel at my very best side, would be horrified just at the thought! So, I will toil over this assignment for hours today and finally turn it in... hating every moment!

Today is a perfect day to read a book! Over cast skies, icy chill in the air...perfect to cuddle up by the fireplace and read my book! Hmm...

No comments: