
Today I was walking into a store, and usually my husband holds my hand or opens my door to make sure that I don't slip. For some reason today he didn't. While I was tip toeing behind him, jumping from random footstep to footstep already created in the snow I seriously almost biffed it! Bit it! Plummeted! Descended! BUT fortunately, I was able to do some awful dance move quite like Elaine on Seinfeld. Horrified of the line up of cars watching my arm flailing, hip twisting, nose diving almost fall ( I am afraid I did put a hand down to steady myself, so points would have to be docked), I stood up once steady and blamed the whole thing on my husband! Hee hee! Of course it was his fault I was humiliated in front of all these people I don't even know.
Monica: "BRAD! You didn't hold my hand and I almost fell in front of all these people".
Brad: chuckling to himself "I bet it was really funny to watch!"
Monica: "It's not funny, I seriously almost fell because YOU didn't hold my hand!"
Brad: "Well, did you fall?"
Monica: "NO, but that’s not the point, the point is I almost fell!"
Brad: still chuckling to himself reaches his hand out so I can hold it, "Oh, is that the point?"
2 comments:
I like the new blog scene! I am undecided as to whose fault it is.
i have already biffed it in the snow hardcore approximately 5 times this winter. i feel your pain.
Post a Comment