Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ethan in BLACK AND WHITE

I don't think sucking in is going to help kid!

I often find Ethan with one hand in the air, sometimes both, just staring at them as if they are the most amazing things he has ever seen!

SMILEY FACE. well he is actually laughing here, I wish you could hear it, it's so cute!

Again, toes are such interesting things! Yes, they do find their way to his mouth every once in a while!



"if I could just get them a little closer..."


A few days shy of 5 months
Of course my amateur photography doesn't do this kid any justice to how adorable he is in real life ~ a mothers bias!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

First of all I love the photos....He is just so cute...and I loved the tag lines... I can't believe how long he is! I just want to blow on his belly.