Our first adventure attempting to get Ethan to eat solids...carrots that is. When thinking about it, I don't even like cooked carrots, so why would I expect my son to like them? Well, I left the mimicking up to Brad. Brad would say "Ethan, watch, mmmm....yummy" and would take a bite of the carrots. Ethan staring at dad as dad exaggerates smacking his lips together, thinking this guy is crazy...yet it is so hard to resist moving my lips like his. Slowly Ethan began to mimic dad, but when it came time to swallow, there was a gag, cough, choke, whine, face scrunch, crumpled eyebrows, teary red eyes instead and carrots spit everywhere! Honestly, it's just carrots!Thursday, March 01, 2007
Not quite ready for solids...
Our first adventure attempting to get Ethan to eat solids...carrots that is. When thinking about it, I don't even like cooked carrots, so why would I expect my son to like them? Well, I left the mimicking up to Brad. Brad would say "Ethan, watch, mmmm....yummy" and would take a bite of the carrots. Ethan staring at dad as dad exaggerates smacking his lips together, thinking this guy is crazy...yet it is so hard to resist moving my lips like his. Slowly Ethan began to mimic dad, but when it came time to swallow, there was a gag, cough, choke, whine, face scrunch, crumpled eyebrows, teary red eyes instead and carrots spit everywhere! Honestly, it's just carrots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love....that last photo....he is so funny! I want to know what he was thinking too! I just love his little expressions
Post a Comment