Tuesday, March 06, 2007

feelings!

We leave for North Carolina in 7 days,


I am SO EXCITED


I feel like time is flying by I have no idea what is going on!

I worry that I won't get everything done before I go!



But once I am there I will have a blast!


I will be sad and I might shed a tear or two when I leave my baby for the first time to go on a cruise!


Because he is so darn CUTE!


I will miss this face

But in the end, I will have SO much fun and be so exhausted I won't be able to keep my eyes open!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I love this little guy...his facial expressions are priceless. YOU ARE GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!! I hope you have an incredible time...I want to hear all about it...I am going NO-WHERE..it will be great (said with sarcasm).