Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our summer continued...

Brad's sister came into town and boy did we PARTY and have a blast! We spent about five days packed full of fun!
Hiking in Jackson Hole Wyoming!
Ethan and Dad, all the hikers passing us would say, "Now thats the way too hike" or "The little one has it easy", One man even wanted to compare poundage as he was packing his own child who was only 8lbs compared to 20! Brad only wanted once for them to say, Wow you must be brave, or What an awesome dad, or that looks rough! But no, everyone focused on the cutie on his back. Well Brad, I am very proud of you! Hee Hee!
On the trail up to the falls. A funny moment when the girls were getting tired, since they are from NC they don't hike much, or even at all. We were talking about nature and the beauty of the hike. Madelyn, who is tired of hiking at this time dragging her feet says, "I am getting too much oxygen"!
The hidden falls of the Grand Teton Mountains.
Tab and her beautiful girls!
We went to a luau wedding...
Brad, Tab, the nieces and ethan (who doesn't hold still for pictures anymore)!
Wanting to make sure her mouth is there, because he isn't sure if his is! CUTIE COUSINS!
Watching the Hula dancers, but only with Dad.



1 comment:

Juliana said...

That hike looks amazing!!!!! I have to come visit so we can go! I must admit I would have focused on Ethan as well. It is hard to hike and he did a great job...lol