Somewhere in this summer Brad and his Cafe workers were in the 4th of July Parade! The bagel on top of his car was made by yours truly, I don't recommend it, by first making a slip cover to go over an inner tube, then cutting out sesame seeds out of foam, stuffing the middle of the bagel (i have to admit brad assisted with this task) and then hot glueing the seeds on, feew! I thought would take an hour or two...um...lets not say how long it actually took for 2 hours of a parade!
On our hike to the hidden falls in the Grand Tetons. She is growing up too fast!
Visiting Big Foot in Jackson Hole!
If you visit Idaho, you can't leave without riding a horse! The neices first time riding a horse!
Jessica, a natural!
Madelyn sizing up the horses!


Sisters taking the horse for a ride! Madelyn is even going bareback!
Madelyn on her own led by Uncle Brad!

2 comments:
I am so proud of your craft skills!!!
Great pictures! I miss the mountains.
Post a Comment