Friday, September 16, 2011

This was a really awesome trip to silverwood theme park. My work hosted a party there, but I worked that day so they gave free me tickets and food vouchers. We had a blast and didn't have to spend any money going. Well, until we hit a deer on the way home, then it cost us 500 bucks (dollars not the animal that we hit which i think was female) so i guess in the entire scheme of things... I'm pretty sure I wouldn`t pay 500 bucks for a day at Silverwood. And I was just beginning to like my workplace, then they send me to silverwood for free and I walk away paying 500 bucks. Sweet.
P.s. Ya know the lawyer in the car aka law student aka my hubby informed me when i was joking about filing a workmans comp claim for our car that I have NO case bc of some lawyer jargon. Great, now don't we feel good about knowing that.

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

No comments: