Thursday, November 07, 2013

Brad's swearing in- he's official!

Back in September, Brad became, Brad Puffpaff attorney at law! It was an exciting day for everyone. Brads mom flew in for the swearing in ceremony. We all dressed up and headed to the courthouse to see a group of young and eager for life swear that they would uphold the Oath of Attorney. I secretly cried and tried to wipe away my tears as quickly as they came. It's a start to a new chapter in our life! What an amazing journey. He is for real, so if you need any legal advice, look him up! :)

Waiting for it to start with both grandmas!
Brad swearing that he will be an honest attorney. 
Brad and his mama. She has been his #1 fan and a continuous source of support for our little family!
My little stowaways hiding in the law library during the reception. 
Official family of B.L. Puffpaff, Attorney at law!
My parents- we could not have done this last year without their selfless love and support!

Now Brad is working hard as an attorney. He already has family and friends hitting him up for help. Which I guess that's a perk to have an attorney in the family. I would prefer a plastic surgeon, maybe Ethan can bring that to the table ;). But Brad has decided to fly solo, and do his own thing, and create his own practice. We all know, that he has never been okay with working for "the man" and having someone besides me boss him around. So far, a month out he has been doing great and bringing in enough income that I get to stay at home with the boys. He said he'll let me know if I need to go back to work, but for now I'm loving my new role as a stay at home mom.

 Oh, the blessings we have been given! 

No comments: