Thursday, January 16, 2014

We're expecting!


Baby at 22 weeks. 


I'm 23 weeks and feeling great. We went to a specialist and she said everything looked wonderful and healthy. I'm so happy to be past the 19 week mark and now can feel this little guy wiggle and kick and punch, very  comforting to a worrying mother. We are super excited to welcome another BOY! Goodness, I will always be outnumbered. We do boys well, and can't wait to snuggle and kiss his cheeks. We don't have any names yet, we never do at this stage. I have started to make a list of names I like and then I will look it over and wonder what I was thinking! Lol

I feel this baby was heaven sent. He has been such a wonderful present, dare I say 'easy' to carry? Mild morning sickness, no throwing up, no vertigo, no bleeding. Brad said he was planning a trip to Figi in June and looking for tickets. I asked, "did you forget I am pregnant and due in May!"  He said, "YES, I actually forgot you were pregnant!"  If that doesn't give you an idea of how awesome this pregnancy is, I don't know what will. I need to start complaining to brad about something so he remembers. :)

I had a bout if kidney stones, but thankfully they are gone now. My sciatic pain or posterior pelvic pain has been pretty prominent this pregnancy. Ouch! I look like a fool trying to get up and down, in and out of bed. But if I stay standing up, I feel okay. But what pregnant person wants to stand all day? Ha. I thought about talking to a physiotherapist or chiropractor about it. But for now, I suffer through the nasty pain. :( 

As for the gender, Ethan wanted a girl. I wanted twins and Gavin thought I was carrying a puppy. So we all didn't get exactly what we wanted. But I am so thrilled for 3 boys, I get to be in that club! The Puffpaff boys! My grocery bill is going to be huge when they are teenagers!! Ahhh. I am dying and am super excited for him. Although we are running out of grandpas to name out boys after, we might have to do great grandpas now. 

All is well with the Puffpaffs. Brad is doing well running his own law practice. He always has been great at whatever he does and we are so proud of him! I'm still lucky to stay home with the boys, I feel so blessed!! Whatever and however I got stuff done while working is beyond me!

4 comments:

Raising Helm said...

YAY! Congratulations! So thrilled for your cute family. You look beautiful and are a super cute prego mommy & i'm not just saying that. Love it! 3 little puffpaff boys! hip hip hoooray!!! SO grateful things are going well.

J said...

This is so exciting!! So happy for you guys. I'm glad the pregnancy has been easy for you.
Tahsha

Melody said...

I am so glad you have been feeling well and everything looks good with your little man! Yay!

amanda said...

I'm couldn't be happier for you. good luck with the boys. 3 girls is about to kill me some days. I cherish my 1 boy.