Friday, February 05, 2010

puffpaff clan



me, brad, tab +jimmy, elizabeth+paul, tauna+patrick (tab, paul, tauna are brads siblings)

Over Christmas we were able to get together with all of Brad's siblings. It was really fun, now that we are all married, to be able to hang out as couples. Brad's family is very outgoing, loud and witty. We have a blast when we are together. The Puffpaffs are known for staying up late, partying, and eating good food! All of the kids are musically talented, animal lovers and funny. I love just to sit back and enjoy the show with the Puffpaffs. You are guaranteed a laugh, and people all up in your business, whether you want them too or not. When I first met them I couldn't believe how close they were as a family. I feel very lucky to have such good in-laws. Brad's sisters are like my very own, I wish we were so much closer. We had a great time, hopefully we will see them soon!

5 comments:

Raising Helm said...

What a cute family! they sound like a lot of fun. hope you get to see them soon and enjoy the laughs. It truly is a blessing to have good inlaws.

amanda said...

you are right, you fit in with the sisters with your cute dark hair. At least better than me:)

Misti said...

Sexy as ever, how do you do it???

Hilarie* said...

You look so cute!!! I love the dark hair.. did you die it? I really like your look!

Jessi and Family said...

that was sooo much funnnn!!!! good times good times(: