
Well. We finally cut his hair. Unfortunately, he cut himself some pretty sweet bangs, so we had to take the rest of his hair off to match. Look how grown up he is. I don't even recognize my little boy. His face just lights up now that he doesn't have a ton of curls covering it up!!
Ethan is 5 going on 20. He has the best imagination and critical thinking skills. He plans elaborate and intricate forts and projects that even I can't keep up with. I just love the the little boy that he is turning in to. He constantly keeps me on my toes, but love him to death!
Brad and Ethan have quite the dinner conversations.
Ethan: I want a magic genie.
Brad: Do you want a magic genie in a bottle or a lamp? Because you will either get Robin Williams or Christina Agulleria.
Ethan: In the lamp, I want the blue guy.
..............
Ethan: "hey poop head"
Me: "Ethan please stop calling people poop heads, or saying poop"
Ethan: "But what if someone really had poop on their head, and I can't say that, what am I supposed to call them?"
..............
Ethan: "Are Phineas and Ferb real? I want to move to where they live. I would be their friend and make lots of cool stuff with them"
..............
Ethan: "Mom can I get this, I really want it?"
Me: "maybe"
Ethan disgruntled: "awe mom, when you say that, it always really means no, so just say no"
Smart kid, I did buy him it just to show him that maybe doesn't ALWAYS mean no...haha.
............
Ethan and Gavin were playing pretend and impersonating people. Gavin takes a wand and says "Abracadabra, Ethan turn into mommy"
Ethan jumps up, puts on hand on his hip and points his finger at Gavin and says, "I told you NOT TO DO THAT, NO NO, YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME".
I seriously died! Wheres the impersonation of the loving mommy, giving hugs and kisses, wrestling with them and making cookies.
.............
Ethan: "Mom, can you make some milk out of your boobs right now?"
Me: "what? no, mommy needs a baby to feed the milk to"
Ethan: "so your not magic"
I prob could have said anything and he would have still said I'm not magic and been just fine, but of course I had to talk about a baby and feeding the baby and now he asks a billion questions about feeding babies with our boobs. I should have left that one at "what?"
............
Ethan is such a joy. He is always aiming to please us. I just love this little boy, even though I do kinda miss his curls!
4 comments:
He is such a stud with his haircut...seriously! I love it!
what a cute kid. he is one funny dude
Haha, I never thought of breastfeeding as magic, but hey, that makes it a little more glamorous!
Hahaha! I love kids! Yours are adorable! I miss you! We had so much fun! I have a blog with my friends and there are some delicious recipes on it! www.blackfootdinners.blogspot.com
Post a Comment