Saturday, April 07, 2012

the boys

Today i was getting ready for another night shift when I heard the boys giggling their heads off in the bathroom. This is never good news at my house, it usually means the boys have found some sort of entertainment that I do not approve of. Upon inspection the boys were filling up cups of cold water and dumping it on each other! The entire floor was flooded and their clothes were wet. I immediatley told them to stop right now and clean this mess up, I also said that water stays in the sink and tub AND we don't splash each other with our clothes on and get water all over the floor. I left them to cleaning and quickly found that both my boys decided to strip naked and stand in the tub taking turns throwing cups of ice water on each other... I just shut the door and waited for Brad to come home to take care of it. Bc don't you think thats punishment enough? I would have sent them to their rooms but they decided to torture each other for kicks and giggles! Who does that for the love!!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Wow! Sometimes you just gotta shut the door. :) They are such funny boys. Oh how they seem to always entertain one another. Reminded me (in away) how I had to hose down all three boys with the hose outside because they decided that the dirt in the garden area was a wonderful mud puddle and rubbing all over eachother was entertaining. Oh boys!