My bridesmaid for my wedding!
Friends for a long time...Hawaii for Graduation! She has and always will be tanner than me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Quite a funny story this birthday remembering thing is...Especially working nights. When come to work its one date and leave work its another date, for many reasons I get very confused. One particular date when it was the 13th, I thought it was the 16. SO I called up those kids in my group project and made them get together that day thinking our project was due. I also called Sara up (thinking her birthday was the 16th) and wished her happy birthday. She said it was sweet but her birthday was on the 24th! Then she called me back after that big mess and proceeded to tell me that it was the 13th...oh dear, no wonder everyone in my group was looking at me weird when I said we need to have our project completed that day! I don't know who's birthday I missed on the 16th, but happy birthday anyway. And to Sara, I believe it is the 24th today...So Happy birthday!
2 comments:
I still don't know how you do it! By the way I think you should be a spanish translator
Funny that you called Sara on the wrong day because that is exactly what I did last year too!!! Called her on the 21st and wished her happy birthday instead of on the 24th. Oops...
Post a Comment