

Everyone has their own "lifes little pleasures" that gratify, inspire, renew, calm, restore and bring happiness. I have many; some crazy, some bitter sweet, but mostly just wonderful ones!! To name a few- watching the sunset, eating chocolate strawberries or McDonalds french fries, dressing up and going out to dinner, visiting family, hugging babies, laughing until my stomach hurts, drifting with friends, window shopping, eating off of china on ordinary days or drinking water out of a champagne glass, I could go on forever!
One of my very most favorite is sitting near my husband while he sings and plays his guitar. We have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to listen to him, and I don't think he has even had the time to sit down and play. Tonight was the first time in weeks that he picked up his guitar and played, what an awesome feeling it brought back. Why haven't I indulged myself in the little pleasures in life? Am I too busy to allow myself a little bit of bliss now and then? So... I took a picture of him, to remind me to never forget the little things in life that make it so fulfilling.
3 comments:
Monica - You are truely beautiful! I would love to drink water out of a wine glass with you and go drifting!!! What did Brad sing and play for you - it must have been a beautiful night! No details of what happened after the song...
monica, i miss you!!!!!!!!!
Monica, you and your husband are TOO CUTE! What a happy life you must lead with a fulfilling job and a hottie husband!
I'm sorry I haven't commented back to you. I love you so much and am so grateful for every kind thing you've done for me over the years. Thank you for your Happy Birthday message with Jules. It made my week!
Post a Comment