Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ethan's bed



So he's good at going to bed, by lying still during the night...not so much. One night we actually heard him yelling "mama, Dada, mama, help, help, help". I went in to find Ethan was completely turned upside down with his head and upper body out of the bed on the monkey and his legs and bum were still on the bed. He was in such a perfect position that his little Ab's were not strong enough to lift himself back up and he couldn't roll out either. I laughed so hard, poor kid, all the blood rushing to his face while his own mama wouldn't help him. Another time I wish I had a camera on hand!

Needless to say, Brad has put his Lion on his bed blocking the opening to prevent further injuries! We had to also put a bumper around the bed since he rolls like a crazy man and bumps his head against the wooden bars, ouch! I plan on keeping this bumper for the crib and making him a different one that matches the room. We decided to do a jungle theme, it turned out pretty cute, I am almost done. yeah!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute little Ethan. I sure miss him. I can't believe he's in a bed already. I could try with Morgan, but no, I think I'll keep her confined a wee bit longer. We all know I like to be in charge. Ha Ha. Hope all is going well with you!

amanda said...

oh ethan. that is sure cute. i wonder how carson will do in a big boy bed?