I think the high chair's picture actually turned out better than the paper!
FUN TO CLEAN UP...NOT SO MUCH!I think someone has cursed my child. Ethan hates to have messy hands, he'll get something on them and either say "messy" or "dirty" and then say "wipe, wipe, wipe" meaning he wants a wipe so he can clean his hands. It gets REALLY old when we are playing something like paints and he wants me to wipe his hands every 5 seconds. I swear I didn't teach him this?!
7 comments:
I love hearing about Ethan's adventures! I can't believe you have him in a bed already! I just can't fathom Chase ever being ready for that. I did have a dream today that he went potty on the toilet! The things Moms dream about. I hope you're doing ok, I've been thinking about you tons. I hope you know if you ever need anything, all you have to do is call. I would love to take Ethan again for you, he was a dream last time, seriously! I heard your Mom is in town, hopefully that's helping. Take care Monica and hang in there, it will be October before you know it!
That is SO my kids!
You're such a fun mommy! Wyatt probably won't experience finger paints for a while yet- I'm not that brave. I hope you're doing all right, I've been thinking about you. Since I'm almost 34, that means you are about 35- so only a couple weeks left maybe?
What's the deal? Are you sick or preterm-ing things again or is it your kidneys? I just tried to call you, no answer. I hope you're okay and please let me know what I can do to help! By the way, Ethan's going to be a great artist someday!
I loved that picture of Ethan. Dylan didn't like dirty hands either. I'd un-peel a banana and he wanted to eat it, but hated to touch it. OOHH kids...
I hope you are doing alright. We think of you tons and hope that you have more good days than not. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!!
Just wanted to add my little note to seriously call for help if you need it! I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping you're doing ok. And Ethan is really starting to look like a little man, not baby anymore!
that stinks. how fun to clean up.
Post a Comment