You won't believe it but we all took a trip to NC to visit our new little niece, Maggie Marie! She is 2 months old and cute as can be. Never makes a peep, is so content being held, put down, in the swimming pool, sleeping anywhere and everywhere, being held by her 6 yr old brother and cousins. She has such a sweet personality, like her parents, very relaxed and comfortable with life. Not a care in the world, and I miss her so much. I got lots of good kisses in when the family wasn't around, it is hard at reunions to share the baby! Anyway, we were all very busy which was good for me since it took my mind off the pain of the kidney. Everyone was very helpful and pretty much forced me to relax.
We stayed the first part of the week with Tauna (Maggies mother) and then ended up at the Puffpaffs. We had lots of adventures to the pool, shopping, driving, and seeing movies. One thing about the Puffpaffs is that they never sleep. I can't keep up with them! When I first married into this family I couldn't believe that they stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning and still function the next day! Now I am used to it, but this time I was just too wiped out to hang out. Brad had to without me and Ethan.
The only place for Ethan to sleep was in a toddler bed, and he did awesome! He went down to sleep right away and loved his own little bed. So of course, on our way back from Salt Lake we bought him a toddler bed "big boy bed" and he has been sleeping in it ever since. No problems. He hasn't wined or tried to get out, he loves to jump into bed when we tell him to go "night night". He'll even grab teddy and his blanket and climb in for you, he just says "blanket" and that means we need to put the blanket over his body and give him a kiss and he is out. WAHOO! What an easy task that I thought would be so difficult.
Our trip was way too short and way too much fun. I am sad that we only get to see the Puffpaffs a few times a year, it is not enough. We love them!
PICTURES COMING SOON!
2 comments:
What?! You were in Salt lake and didn't say hello? You are in trouble!! ;)
I'm glad you had a safe trip, I've been thinking about you and hoping you were feeling all right. Can't wait to see your pix!
Post a Comment