This picture says it all! Ethan: Get off me Gavin! Gavin: Ohhh hair, mmmm, I love hair. Monica: Smile, just smile for the picture. My kids are driving me crazy!!!
Gavin says "this is for all those times you took my toys away from me". Ethan says either one of two things 1)"i'm sorry, I'll never do it again" or 2)"you'll pay for this" who knows what our 2 year old really think.
Cute fun pictures. especialy the one with your brother in law holding Gavin right over the water. I was thinking "oh no, don't drop him!"
Ethan looks so much like Brad! I love those sweet curls. I have been thinking about you guys and hope that you are doing well. I will have to keep updated via your blog. I am so glad you blog too. Makes it easier to keep in touch.
8 comments:
This picture says it all!
Ethan: Get off me Gavin!
Gavin: Ohhh hair, mmmm, I love hair.
Monica: Smile, just smile for the picture. My kids are driving me crazy!!!
Gavin says "this is for all those times you took my toys away from me".
Ethan says either one of two things 1)"i'm sorry, I'll never do it again" or 2)"you'll pay for this" who knows what our 2 year old really think.
Cute fun pictures. especialy the one with your brother in law holding Gavin right over the water. I was thinking "oh no, don't drop him!"
I don't see any sympathy for Ethan in your face. Your probably thinking way to go Gavin, you are finally defending your self.
I almost hate to admit it...but that is SOOO AWESOME!!! Hopefully Ethan will think twice about taking on Gavin. GO GAVIN!!!
Ethan looks so much like Brad! I love those sweet curls. I have been thinking about you guys and hope that you are doing well. I will have to keep updated via your blog. I am so glad you blog too. Makes it easier to keep in touch.
I think you should hang this pic in the boys room to teach them, "We Reap What We Sow". That is a truly priceless pic. Love it!
one word... funny!
Really can you blame him?! Look at all that hair that is sooo touchable (or grabable). They are cuties!
Post a Comment