A home away from home. We all gathered for my grandpa this week, and doing well. I think the sting has gone and now we are all just here for each other. We have been visiting the beach and parks where I grew up. It sure brings back lots of memories, especially walking the trails and paths that I used to run down and now Ethan is enjoying the same things I did. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see Ethan's face light up when we reach the rocky shoreline of the beach, because I know exactly how he feels. I love the water and every time I look at it, it sends a excitement through be to look out at the vastness of the Puget sound! I love it! It is good to be back.Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Edmonds, Washington
A home away from home. We all gathered for my grandpa this week, and doing well. I think the sting has gone and now we are all just here for each other. We have been visiting the beach and parks where I grew up. It sure brings back lots of memories, especially walking the trails and paths that I used to run down and now Ethan is enjoying the same things I did. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see Ethan's face light up when we reach the rocky shoreline of the beach, because I know exactly how he feels. I love the water and every time I look at it, it sends a excitement through be to look out at the vastness of the Puget sound! I love it! It is good to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're making me miss it too! Wish I was there.
I love Edmonds...as I read your blog I was thinking of Meadowdale Beach park. I loved going down the trail and straight to the beach. We had so many fun memories there!
I am so sorry about your grandpa. It doesn't even matter how old they are or that they are happier it still hurts when they aren't with us anymore.
Sorry about losing your grandpa. I hope you are doing okay. Summer finally came to Rexburg so when you get back lets go swimming!!
Wow that picture is beautiful!!! There really is no place like home...ok its cheesy but true!
Post a Comment