lots happening over here, no room on blogger to post it! I have to downsize or get more space (which I will leave for another day to figure out)...but for now, LIFE IS GOOD. I have great friends who are willing to talk everything through, go out and laugh off life. I have wonderful boys who grow way too fast, have tender hearts and have no idea how smart they really are. I have a wonderful husband who always knows best, knows how to make me laugh even when I am sleeping and always seems to put me first.
The days go by way to fast, even when I wake up at 6am with my sweet little Gavin...we must be having FUN bc it sure is flying. I hope all is well to all my friends and family. I think of you often for those trying to conceive, make big decisions, get through the day...hang in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment