Tuesday, April 06, 2010
sweet boys, kinda
The boys finally are "kinda" liking to play with each other. Usually they just torture each other, ignore each other and have nothing to do with each other. Well, yesterday the house was really quiet, I usually start to cry at this point bc I know they are getting into trouble, but luckily they just pulled all the books off their shelf and were sitting quietly reading books with each other. How sweet, suck up the tears and reserve them for next time, and savor in this absolutely adorable moment...I say moment because Ethan ripped Gavin's book out of his hands and Gavin went flying with the book because there is no way Gavin will let Ethan have that book. So they both were wrestling over that dumb little book, oh and screaming and crying too. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We seriously have to SAVOR those moments because I swear they don't happen enough. Some days I really ask Adam... "do you think our kids are ever going to like each other?"
Those moments really are such a pleasant surprise when you're all ready to start into a very LOUD telling-off, only to have it catch in your throat when the kids are actually being GOOD. Love it.
It is nice to have those moments! sigh! Deep breath... and then of course you have to have that opposition :)
Post a Comment