
they look sweet and innocent right?
Who would have thought they did this today...
- While mommy was on the phone with the Realtor they dumped out the entire box of fishy crackers and stomped them into tiny pieces (looks like they started in the kitchen and made their way to the living room).
- Then decided they were thirsty so they opened about 5 bottled waters and decided that it would be fun to dump the water out over their fishy mess, which makes a soggy fishy cracker disaster.
- I walked in on Gavin licking the soggy fishy cracker disaster, I was shocked/mad.
- I sent them to the bathroom to get rags to clean up the soggy fishy cracker disaster, they came out soaking wet with wet towels.
- I investigate the bathroom, which is flooded b/c Ethan had stuffed a sock in the hole that prevents the sink from overflowing. Ethan said he wanted to make a "waterfall" I wanted to cry a waterfall.
- The bathroom/ flood room had tiny pieces of tp floating around, soggy chunks thrown on the wall, the tub and the mirror.
- All clean clothes got a wash by Ethan using bar soap.
- A corn dog was chillin' at the bottom of toilet.
- I go to vacuum up the dry fishy crackers to find that a little rascal had sprayed WATER in/around the outlets (no way am I putting a cord into that).
- That's only what happened in the morning!!!!!
My kids are in bed giggling and laughing and I want to be to, but I get to clean up dried soggy fishy cracker disaster and do about 17 loads of laundry, sure hope my laundry doesn't get too sudsy with all that soap in the clothes. But I am sure I'll let you know...
Can't wait until they are sleeping so I can think they are "sweet and innocent" again.
2 comments:
sooo funny:) cant wait to meet those rascals next month!!!!!!!!!!! AND SEE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap! that may sound inappropriate but it is what kept coming to mind. strait jackets! I thought having to get a lock on my fridge was a damage control must. I am sure if they had only one room they would still manage to figure out how to "innocently" damage it. I am glad you are writing all these down. One day it will be appreciated!
Post a Comment