- It is so fun to only see your husband for 5hrs total in a week (that's the time I actually saw him before sleeping this entire week).
- It is so fun to pull 12hr night shifts to pay for the really fun law school.
- It is so fun being tired all the time, Brad and I both.
- It is so fun living in an apartment where our neighbors below us like us and think we are really fun so they pound on the floor to tell us they are thinking of us...how sweet!
- It is so fun being the breadwinner.
- Brad says it is so fun reading 100's of pages a day of law books, AND I checked and they have NO pictures, soooo fun!
- It is so fun to think about being on a budget, and really fun to THINK about buying things and enjoying them in my MIND!
- It is so fun telling my tantrum 4 year old who is begging me to go back home that this IS our home now, wiping tears, so fun!
- It is so fun to know that the "free time" that Brad has are the nights that I work.
- It is so fun how fast our house can get messy and even better, stay messy!
- It is so fun having no energy and feeling guilty about it.
- It is so fun knowing that we have NO friends here or playmates for the kids, yet they managed to get sick, fun to think about those dirty shopping carts...
- Ohh, and the cost of law books? A mortgage payment...SO FUN!
I guess I'll stop there, because I am just loving this list, what would I do without law school? Don't you just want to join me, we would have SO MUCH FUN for like an hour a month!
3 comments:
Mmm, it sounds like law school is super duper fun! As soon as we're done with the Army, that's what we'll do next!
We went through the "this IS our home now" phase too, and fun it how I'd describe it as well.
We miss you SO much! Hang in there, like a kidney stone this too shall pass. ;) Love love love!
I thought I sensed some sarcasm as I began reading...
As a wife of someone who has gone to a heckofalotta school, I will say: It will be over before you know it.
Plomise.
Um, well I think I will go vomit now. That just makes me so sad even though you were "trying" to put it in the greatest of sarcastic optimism. Hang in there, what else can I say? One day it will be over?
Post a Comment