

We finally had our family pictures taken. It was a painful process (picking outfits and a time is stressful) but I love the result. I think the boys did great, even though Gavin said, "I done, no more pictures" after 30 min. It was great, we were done in less than 45 min including travel time.
The photographer was amazing! She was really great with the kids and getting them to listen. Took great candids as well as posed us, and was really good about listening to what I was expecting. I'm sure she may have thought I was crazy, but was able to see my vision and take better pictures than I ever expected. I told her, "as long as I get one picture I love, I will be happy" I don't know if that's a good or bad thing to tell a photographer, not like I'm dissing on her skills, but more not having faith in my own children. The last time we took pictures, both kids had complete meltdowns, crocodile tears and all. My sister had to photo shop 4 pictures together to get one good one. So pretty much I had no expectations!
The photographer is from Rexburg, she came to visit her brothers in law school, and he asked around if we wanted pictures done. I jumped on the opportunity since I had been trying to get my good friend to do them but our schedules never matched. Her name is Laurie Rudd and is very affordable, she will even give you all your edited prints on a CD. I got my CD the NEXT day after the shoot!!!! Call her if you are in town, you won't regret it!!!!!
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment