Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Buddies!



Ethan and his buddy. I just adore these two, they are best buddies! He really clicks with his buddy. Her mom watches the kids when I sleep after my shifts. She has become a great friend and way more than a babysitter, or Nanny, really a life saver! The kids love going there and even want to go and play when I don't have to work.


Ethan and B are so fun to watch. They have the same sense of humor and can get each other into the biggest giggling matches! They both are very smart and aware of what is going on. One time B was over, they decided to play on the PlayStation. Ethan was playing a game that was for one player while B was watching, Brad told Ethan to either play a 2 player game or to turn off the TV. B responds "Brad, he is playing a game he wants to play, then it's my turn to play what I want to play, so he doesn't have to turn the TV off." These two are great fun. They love silly stories, and being creative. Ethan constantly talks about B, writes letters to her and even puts them in the mailbox without me knowing. He reports to me after preschool if B played with someone else, or if she didn't sit by him. They are also VERY competitive with each other. Always racing and wanting to be FIRST to do something, or the WINNER. They act like siblings, except that they like each other most of the time! We will be very sad when they move at the end of the school year.


I really think B is one of a kind, quite a special little girl. She always asks me what I think about her outfit, yet she is rough and tough as they come. The other day she got a bloody nose on the way to preschool when I was dropping them off, she was crying because she didn't want to go home and not because she is hurt (she may have been a little upset about getting blood on her new shirt and darling coat, she didn't want to give those up to wash, she would rather wear bloody cute clothes then a random preschool shirt)! I couldn't have been more proud!! One time she even noticed when I did my hair and makeup differently and told me it looked "okay but I like the other way better." Ha ha, I think Ethan and I both love this girl to pieces. I'm secretly hoping they find each other in 20 yrs or so...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

OK, that totally made me tear up! I love those two little kids. I feel so grateful you guys ended up in Moscow! I know even after we move Brooke is going to miss her best bud for a long time.