Sunday, March 25, 2012

Girls retreat!






It was about time that we took a time out for a girls weekend. Most of these fun ladies have husbands in a rigorous school program, so it was an actual treat to get us all together to go out of town for a night. We all met through church, and have a lot of fun together.

We had great plans to have dinner at the condo, play games and give each other mani and pedicures. We actually arrived, walked around the lake for a bit, had dinner, and then talked for 8hrs with lots of eating treats in between. We cannot forget about the fire in the microwave, that was exciting and gave us a bolt of energy which is what kept us up talking until 4am. Then we got up at 8am to hit the mall. We were all running on fumes. Well, I was used to no sleep, so I was loving it!!

I had a ton of fun with these ladies, growing closer, sharing stories and laughing my booty off. So fun. I love how these girls have become my "roommates" during this college life. It will be so sad to move away and start reality. A true example that you can always find good things in a hard situation... the friends I have made during this hard crazy law school life.

1 comment:

amanda said...

that looks like fun. stephs hair is so long. good times for you guys.