Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Park Day


Today I decided that I would not use "I'm tired" as an excuse to get out of the house. So I dressed the boys up for some pictures in the park and then was going to let them play. Well, Gavin threw me for a loop and first thing he did when we got there was ride his bike through the mud puddles and skid his bike into a hug mud pit. He landed on his knee and wiped his hands on his shirt. Sweet. So my picture idea turned into a few quick shots of the boys chest up. They were so excited to play that they did not cooperate for pictures. Why am I not surprised!!!

It ended up being a fun trip to the park, where they rode their bikes around all the paths, chased birds, and I even rode Gav's bike down a hill to the kids delight. Sure do love simple days like today that remind me of God's gifts to me. My sweet boys.

No comments: