We had a 3 day weekend, so Brad and I decided to bring some friends to Seattle for a fun relaxing weekend. We packed the car up and all drove together in our car. The kids did great, all 3 boys sat in back. The girls in the middle and the law students sat in front.
It was so fun to have friends come up with us. They were really easy to travel with. We showed them around Seattle, Woodland park zoo, Pike place, children museums, the beach and even got a date night in while mom watched the kids. The weather was rainy the entire time, but we still ventured out without any complaints. I am so sad this is the last year with this awesome family, they will be moving to Boise to finish school. :( Hopefully we get to visit each other often!!
1 comment:
I almost started crying just reading that we were both leaving! So so sad! Loved your post, it was a great trip, great memories! Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment