Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy birthday to ME


This year on my birthday I received a very special gift! I found out that I was having, SURPRISE, another BABY BOY! I am so excited! Ethan will have a little brother to run around with and get in trouble with. I cannot wait to meet this little guy. I think about him a lot, since he is growing in my stomach and kicking, punching and squirming around reminding me of his presence. I honestly would have never thought that I would have 2 boys. Life just flies by. I absolutely adore my son Ethan and often wonder if I will have room to love this little guy just as much as I love Ethan. Every mother assures me that you do, and if not, adore the 2nd one more than the first at times! I will have 2 kids and cannot wait to be the best mother to them possible! Being a mother is a big job, and now I am responsible for 2! I have to be twice the mother, scary! I am so grateful for such a good husband and parents and family that help and support us. It makes it a lot more comforting knowing that they are always there for me when I need them. So I would like to share the news! I will be having...



A baby BOY

DUE: October 5th 2008
Hurray!!!

9 comments:

Misti said...

What in the world? I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Kids are so amazing and I know you are just the best mom!

Shelley said...

Yeah, what's up with waiting till you're almost half way through your pregnancy to announce the news! I just saw Kristi Broadbent at Walmart a couple of days ago and she wanted an update...but I only told her you had one. OH WELL. I'm excited for you and having 2 boys together is seriously the best. You love them both more watching them love each other. It is so great. I remember being a little disappointed at my ultrasound with Parker, because I wanted a girl, but now I would not trade it for the world! Congrats!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Congrats again, Monica! I'm excited for you. Looks like he's got a pretty cute noggin!

Marshall said...

Yay yay! I'm so excited for you! I felt exactly the same way about Chan before Rowan was born - wondering how I could love someone as much as Chan. Now I look at how cute they are in their own ways and my heart literally melts for each of them. It's crazy to think that you are half through already!
Happy 5th anniversary too!

amanda said...

monica i had no idea that you were expecting!! kidding, seeing how i bought the test for you to take. i'm so happy for you. your such a great mom.

Magen said...

Congrats!!!! 2 will be busy but i am sure they will have so much fun together! by the way i love reading your blog- you're a great story teller!

Stephanie Ewell said...

WOo HOo!! You are so awesome moni- 2 boys!! Boys are awesome, now I know:) I think you are a great mom, i cant wait to meet your little one:)

Hewards said...

HELLO,? you've always been good at keeping secrets Moni. I am so excited for you. I hope I have another boy next time. They will be the best of friends.