Monday, May 12, 2008

Hey Hey!

So life has flown by! I realize that I haven't posted and haven't been able to keep up with other's post, sad! But I have many good reasons...first my brother in law has and will be living with us for a while. He is currently living in our office, where the computer is, and I feel awkward sitting here staring at his stuff thinking I shouldn't be here even though it is my own house. So I have wanted to allow him some privacy. Second, I have a 19 month old... enough said. Plus, Brad and I took a drive by vacation to N.C. to baptise his niece, cute Madelyn! Plus, Ethan had some weird stomach virus that lasted WAY too long with WAY too many diarrhea diapers. He has learned the word "nasty" and "toot" and pats his bum when he poops and says "poop" which means he needs changing! Also, we are remodeling our kitchen. No more zebra print cabinets! I should say, Brad is remodeling, I am giving him cheers and advise...with some help like holding things while he hammers?! Lets not forget work, work, work... I only work 2 nights a week but that equals out to 4 days, trying to catch up with the house and sleep while my sweet little Ethan destroys it and refuses to sleep!
So anyway, summer is just around the corner even though it seriously snowed/hailed this morning. I hope to be able to sit down for a few minutes to let everyone know how we are doing!

4 comments:

Amber said...

So I finally started a blog, but I made it private, so if I could get your e-mail, I'll add you!
-Amber Redd

amanda said...

hey girl, loved seeing your house. i'll have to tell you the funny things the girls talked about on the way home from your house. they are really funny. thanks again for watching them. love the post about the poop-classic.

Tara said...

We miss you too! Morgan still walks around saying "Ca? Ca? Caaaaa!" All the time. We need to plan a day to come up and see you soon! I think we are going through withdrawals.

Hewards said...

You are such a hard worker and dedicated mom. Moni you are my hero. I miss you. Call me!