Below:Practicing potty training

In June Ethan will be 20 months, time just flies by. I love and adore him everyday. He makes me laugh out loud and makes his father cry from laughing so hard (which is hard to do)! He is a very cool tempered kid who will go with the flow no matter what. Nap or no nap he is ready and willing to do what we all are doing. Here are a few of Ethan's latest loves:

In June Ethan will be 20 months, time just flies by. I love and adore him everyday. He makes me laugh out loud and makes his father cry from laughing so hard (which is hard to do)! He is a very cool tempered kid who will go with the flow no matter what. Nap or no nap he is ready and willing to do what we all are doing. Here are a few of Ethan's latest loves:
- He loves to play outside, no matter the weather, clothes or no clothes you can find him happy as a bee as long as he is outside.
- Loves to copy everything we say, and is talking up a storm. He also mimiks people, like the waitress with a weird laugh, he actually made fun on her laugh which sent the entire table cracking up.
- He loves it when he can make you laugh
- Loves to do whatever we are doing, whether I am cooking or Brad is playing PS3, Ethan wants in. I actually have him take the silverware out of the dishwasher and he puts it away!
- Lately he loves to be packed around, usually on my hip! Ahh it is exhausting. But I think its because he wants to be at the same level as everyone else.
- Folds his hands for prayer, and usually lays his head down which he learned from his Uncle Paul who kneels next to the couch and lays on it to pray. Now Ethan does.
- If he wants a drink, he'll spit whatever is in his mouth out and take a drink (very frustrating to me especially after I get a good bite out of him).
- Loves weird food like salsa, pickles, lemons, spicy chicken burritos from Taco Bell.
- Loves to dip any type of food in a sauce, usually ketchup or BBQ.
- Loves to push the cart at the store, not on the ground, but wants you to hold him at his waist while he holds the cart handle.
- Loves to grab your hand and lead you to the pantry and say "treat", "Cookie" or "cracker".
- Loves to drive the parked car. We put him in the front seat while cleaning the car and he'll stay in there at the steering wheel until the car is cleaned and washed, he loves it.
- Loves to give you kisses and hugs when he thinks he is in trouble.
He is such a character!

3 comments:
I miss you guys like crazy! We need to talk again soon-Jeremy has a hairbrained idea I have got to tell you about!
You really have a cute little guy! He was fun to see at the park that day. Oh.. and I don't know if anyone has told you.. but NICE GRILL ... uh in your pict!!! HE he...
Okay... I need to meet him!
Post a Comment