Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the Bachelorette party

My best friend that I have known for over 20 yrs of my life got married a few weekends ago. It went by soooo fast! We left on Tuesday night, stayed at a hotel halfway to Washington, and left early wed so I could arrive just in time for the bachelorette party that I planned with another good friend, Juliana! We had the party at a ritzy bowling alley and played a game called BACHELORETTE BOWLING. Some of the rules included if you got a strike Suzanne had to do a "sexy dance", a spare- you have to "spare" her some details about relationship advice, a split- you have to bowl between Suzanne's legs, etc. If you bowled anything else you had to do something of an array of items from wearing costumes to holding Suzanne's hand until your next turn to asking a perfect stranger something. It turned out to be a blast. Lots of fun, with no drinking even though a lady came over to our table and was shocked because she thought we were drinking and she wanted to buy us another round. We may have been a little rowdy.
The bride to be
Captian Juli-arhhh-nna
Juliana and I showing of the garter
Bachelorette bowling girls


One of Juliana's "sparing" the details


Bowling between her legs for the "split"
Her one of many many "sexy" dances that night

Suzanne and I

The BRIDE TO BE

Another rule- hold her hand until the next round!

3 comments:

Misti said...

You are such a good friend! So creative! Yeah for Suzanne!!!

Shelley said...

That sounded like so much fun! I was sad I didn't get to come, but there was no way I could have squeezed another day into my trip. I hope Suzanne is enjoying using all the things she "learned" on her honeymoon...hee hee. :)

Melody said...

That looks like it was a total blast!