Okay, so maybe Gavin doesn't love it as much as I thought~
This picture is awesome because it looks like Gavin is standing on the ground, he is actually suspended in air because Brad tightened the bouncer, you'll see why in the next picture.
Ethan LOVES it, asks to get in it everyday, he actually can get in it himself, just not out and usually starts to cry because he hurt himself getting in, but still wants in.
I can't imagine why, I mean, does this look comfortable...it looks like it rides up a little bit where it shouldn't ride up!
I tell ya, this thing is a hand-me-down from Brad's mother. It is sturdy and even has a rubber bumper around the ends, perfect for when Ethan tries to swing Gavin around. It turns out more like bumper cars against the door frame... My favorite is seeing Ethan in this thing, he LOVES it. The other day he actually spent 1.5 hrs, that is 90 minutes in the thing! It was awesome and Gavin was sleeping at the time so I knew exactly where Ethan was and didn't have to worry. The best part is that Ethan loves to jump and bang against the door frame, every time Brad and I go through the door while Ethan is in it we RUN! I am terrified that the thing is going to snap at the spring just at the time I am passing through. Its kinda funny to see us walk normal and then bolt through, and then once we are safe, encourage Ethan to keep bouncing. Selfish I know!
4 comments:
I would love if my kids had some kind of "jail" they would stay entertained in! I would use that thing until it broke...and then go buy a new one! :)
Seriously-he thinks that's comfy? Alright, whatever keeps him entertained, right?
That's hilarious. I hope it doesn't break and snap you! Wyatt's thing lately is to sit in the laundry basket, except when he gets out, he inevitably manages to either bump his head or land on Jana. *sigh*
That is so funny! It really does not look confortable for Ethan!!! But I guess he likes it and that's what counts!!! What a silly boy!
Post a Comment