That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
This face
melts my little heart.
Little man, Gavin, is teething. His bottom 2 teeth have popped up and are bleeding. He is also swollen in 2 different areas on his gums and through the drool and tears he'll give me a smile. What a sweet boy!
Oh Monica, I haven't blogged in forever so I had to catch up on the Puffpaffs. I laughed so hard!!! You really should write a book, seriously, I would buy it and just laugh and laugh and laugh. You have your hands COMPLETELY full! You amaze me!
7 comments:
What a little sweetheart! Load him up on Tylenol!
Poor guy. :( Fay, Kim, and I got a good laugh out of your post with Ethan in the swing!
I love the ghetto swing!! Sorry I didnt' get to say hi at the staff meeting. I was bursting and needed to go feed the baby so I left early.
How adorable. Isn't it amazing that no matter how bad your day is, a smile from your little one makes EVERYTHING better...
So so sweet.
Oh Monica, I haven't blogged in forever so I had to catch up on the Puffpaffs. I laughed so hard!!! You really should write a book, seriously, I would buy it and just laugh and laugh and laugh. You have your hands COMPLETELY full! You amaze me!
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment