

Do you see the barricade in the picture, the bassinet and basketball hoop were placed there so Ethan couldn't get to the crib, now we have to move it all since Gavin thinks he can play with them.Don't you think it's time to lower his crib? I am glad he thinks this is funny, but when he pulls himself completely up he could easily topple over the side. So down we go with the crib. I cannot believe how fast this little man insists on growing up. He is pulling himself up on furniture and crawls like a madman hunting the house for anything he can put in his mouth. Silly boy. One of his latest crazes is Ethan's hair...since it is longer and curly he cannot resist to grab a handful and pull! You can imagine that Ethan loves this.
6 comments:
OK your kids are adorable! seriously! Ethans hair is so so so awesome! They are so cute!:) YOu guys looked like you had fun at the run! Even if you can't walk right now!:)
Yes I would say it's DEFINATELY time!!! Sounds like Gavin and Wade would get along great, they're both busy little boys! Way to go on the marathon relay, I really should get my chubba butt off the couch and do something like that too!
Gavin looks like he plans to throw himself over the side and through the hoop! Maybe a future basketball player? I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep up to date on the boys and you!
SO cute! I can't believe how much that one week difference seems to make between Gavin and Jana. It looks like you guys had lots of fun in the relay, and hope you all learned your Rockstar lesson! ;)
Your boys are so cute! Seriously adorable! 3 is manageable now.. but at the beginning, well terribly overwhelming... specially if you get the full blown flu!!! Trust me!
Your little guys are getting so big!! And they are so dange cute. Well it looks like you guys had tons of fun! Congrats on doing so well! I miss you guys so it's sure fun to see pictures!!
Post a Comment