I am so sorry for your loss and hope you are doing okay, I know this will be hard for you. If you need anything, I am just a few steps away, and I don't mind at all.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Hope that you are doing okay, or that you will in time. Keep praying that the spirit stays close, that's what will get you through!
4 comments:
I am so sorry for you and your families loss, I hope you guys can find peace and comfort.
I am so sorry for your loss and hope you are doing okay, I know this will be hard for you. If you need anything, I am just a few steps away, and I don't mind at all.
My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm very sorry that you have to go through this. I hope you are okay ! ! ! !
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Hope that you are doing okay, or that you will in time. Keep praying that the spirit stays close, that's what will get you through!
Post a Comment