

This is Fay, finally hitting her "wall" after a can of Rockstar. Warning...never let Fay drink a rockstar, it was not created for people like her!So we had a blast this year again in the relay. We got 2nd place...not to mention there were only 2 womens teams ;)! But we did beat a lot of other co-ed relay teams. I think everyone pulled through and did their best. I beat my overall time from 2 years ago when I only ran 3 miles, and this year I ran 4. Fay did excellent esp. since she didn't run for a month before the race (we all worried about her in her run, but she did fantastic thanks to the rockstar she drank). Toni was a beast and I believe she sprinted her 5 miles. We always have a good time following our runners and cheering them on at different points in the race. It really makes the pain you feel while running in your part totally worth it. Fay and I plan on doing the 5K over the 4th of July, I think you all should join us, it is here in Rexburg!
4 comments:
HA, I don't think I'll ever be able to run for fun, but good job you guys for doing so well! I've been wondering how it went.
I can just imagine Fay on Rockstar. Did anyone catch her on video? That would be priceless!
I CAN imagine Fay on Rockstar and it may be a nightmare!
Thanks for all of the support you guys, it was a nightmare Beth. It was like this out of body experience, I kept thinking, seriously Fay, shut-up already!
Oh you guys are so goofy! I miss seeing you all! That is so great you did the relay. It sounds like fun! WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!
Post a Comment