I am so thankful to be a mommy.
Ethan came up to me and asked me if he could kiss me. I said, "Yes", he said, "okay, hold still" and grabbed my face, licked my mouth then kissed me. He has been doing it ever since, he cracks up after he is done with his "kiss". (He is quite silly sometimes).
Today I kissed Gavin on the lips while he was eating a cookie, he in turn spit the cookie out on my lips as I pulled away. Brad thought it was pretty funny, especially after Gavin did it a 2nd time!
Gavin loves kisses, you can find him randomly placing his head on your lips for a kiss. Today I was talking on the phone holding Gavin, at least 6 times he slammed his head into my lips while I was talking just so he could get kissed! He also likes to rest/ rub his head against your cheek.
As a routine, everyone kisses Gavin before I put him down to bed. Brad kisses him, I kiss him a million times and then I take him to Ethan and ask Ethan to give him a kiss so Gavin can go to bed. You can see a million thoughts and expressions flash through Ethan's mind as I wait a few seconds for him to decide if he'll kiss him. Finally, he gives a speedy half kiss on top of his head as if he is kissing a porcupine! He also, tactfully chooses the back of Gavin's head, just so Gavin can't see him show affection to his bro. Well, at least he kisses him.
2 comments:
Oh Ethan! I wonder if he will ever decide to show us how much he really does love Gavin. Silly boy.
You just wish they would never figure out that they had a choice and always wanted to love and be loved. hugs and kisses are the best.
BTW-I had my very first "baby powder" incident and automatically thought of you. special!
Post a Comment