Ethan playing quietly with his train set. Gavin toddling over to Ethan, points to the train and says, "nuh".
Ethan: "Don't say nuh, it's not a nuh, it's a train"
Gavin: "uh, yeeeoooooaalllewodadamoo" and smacked his legs with his chubby hands.
Ethan shaking his head and goes back to playing with his train, mumbling something about calling his train a "nuh". It's tough being a 3 yr old!
4 comments:
Duh eveyone knows what a "nuh" is. Right? j/k-how cute are they. I can only imagine what are boys would be like together. 3 yrs old. It's tough business!
your boys need a movie script written after them...i swear they are the funnest little boys I've ever heard about.
oh the joys of being 3, its great when they say Holy crap too. got to love that.
hey! I don't think I have your email address so you should email me and tell me what it is. mine is smartmom at gmail dot com. And I do know that blog, I visit it frequently. That's so cool that you know her!
Post a Comment