Thursday, December 10, 2009

Silly Ethan

Today Ethan told me that he was going to give me a wedgie! He came over to me and started pulling my pants up! I have NEVER given him a wedgie, ever. I also have no idea where that came from, but he proceeded to tell me that he can't give Gavin a wedgie, only because it's hard to get his diaper up (I was hoping for, "because he is little and I don't want to tease him"). Oh the things kids pick up, I wouldn't put it past Brad to have taught him that though. Oh, joy.

7 comments:

Jessi and Family said...

that kid is a mess!!!! i miss you guys. :(( can you please put up a pic of roxy?!?
love ya

Stephanie Ewell said...

I am sitting here belly laughing- that kid...so freaking funny!! And, how many times have I seen the headline "silly Ethan" he sure is one entertainer isnt he??

Melody said...

z ysd (that was from Jana)

Ethan, you are too funny! And whatever the reason, it's nice you don't do that to Gavin. Yet.

Tyson and Emily said...

I love reading your blog, it's so funny! You put all my mommy feelings into words. Your boys sound like a handful, and they're adorable. You do a really good job taking pictures.

amanda said...

if carson would tell me that, i know its cause eric gives him wedgies sometimes. why do dads do that.

Raising Helm said...

I think our husbands were meant to have little boys. Maybe they need more time to grow up, or atleast give them an excuse to stay young. ha ha ha!

Hilarie* said...

That is hilarious!!! I love the stories kids talk about!!!