- I love it when Gavin giggles when you go near his blanket while holding him, or when you get him out of his crib.
- Love it when Ethan says, "I was thinking about this..."
- Love it that both my boys like to cuddle (me, not each other).
- Love it when they both play nicely together
- Love it when Ethan gets excited about something (trains still do it for him).
- Love it when Ethan says, "its okay" after I catch him doing something naughty.
- Love it when Ethan takes a nap at the same time as Gavin
- Love it when I found out that the boys behave better when I don't work as often.
- Love it when I feel a lot of pain and it finally goes away.
- Love it when my husband looks at me and says, "you look pretty today"
- Love it when I meet friends for lunch and talk about girl stuff
- Love it when a meal I make up turns out yummy
- Love it that Ethan likes to sing to Miley Cyrus "climb" (thanks to his cousins)
- Love it that Gavin can't help himself but dance when music starts (this doesn't help when I try to sing him lullaby's at bedtime)
- Love it when my husband cooks
- Love it when the sun comes out
- Love it when my husband comes home from work
- Love it when things fall into place
- Love it when there is mail in my inbox from friends and family
- Love it when I find something that makes me happy
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
long list of love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! what a great list. Nice that it isn't a "what someone did today" list. Though those are entertaining. YOu gotta love the love lists. Glad that the pain has ceased...hopefully.
Post a Comment