That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Thanks for making me smile.
So cute! What a great helper.
ha ha! I love that you took time to grab the camera. He totally has that, "Who me?" face.
We just did this exact scene a few weeks ago! Big brothers are so great. And I love your list of love it, I need to make one too so I can pull out of my perma-crankiness and start living again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for making me smile.
So cute! What a great helper.
ha ha! I love that you took time to grab the camera. He totally has that, "Who me?" face.
We just did this exact scene a few weeks ago! Big brothers are so great. And I love your list of love it, I need to make one too so I can pull out of my perma-crankiness and start living again.
Post a Comment