Friday, January 08, 2010

update

Gavin- man of little words and a lot of screaming. He screams about everything, that is how he communicates, screams for juice, for a toy, to be picked up, because he fell, Ethan is bugging him, etc. My ears...they hurt. On the opposite, the kid laughs at everything and is easy to get to crack up, which makes his screaming more tolerable. He is walking everywhere, opening and climbing everything. He weighs 26lbs at 15months. His foot is so wide that he can't wear normal shoes, we have to make an effort to find comfy shoes for him. I am sure he appreciates it, since it took me an hour an half to figure out why he was screaming his head off, all I had to do is take his shoes off and he was happy. Gavin is a dancing maniac.

Ethan- less of a rascal and more productive lately. He likes crafts, projects and tinkering toys. Loves movies and popcorn. His mind is a sponge and we have caught him saying "what the heck", "freaking", and "daddy are you pissed at me". I was shocked, somehow that just doesn't sound right coming from a 3yr old. He loves to read books, has most memorized and will fill in the words on request. He LOVES music and likes to memorize songs and sing them. Currently his favorite is You and Me by Dave Matthews Band.

Brad and I- were trying to keep it together these days. We have each other for support so that helps with everything going on right now. We realize that with trials in life, family is most important. I am grateful for family and friends who love and care for us.

2 comments:

Melonius said...

ah, yes, I remember when my innocent son of three years said, "piece of crap." isn't it great? and now I can tell he's just about ready for cub scouts, because he loves the word "fart." also fabulous...

Amber said...

I really did laugh out loud when I read "daddy are you pissed at me". Quietly, though, can't wake up Brooklyn sleeping in her swing next to me.