
I was glad that earlier this week we had sun, so we didn't have to mow the sidewalks in the rain. A few moments after this picture Gavin tried to mow the large puddles in the street and threw a fit when I wouldn't let him. Sun please come out so my child isn't tempted to kill himself for some street puddle mowing fun.
5 comments:
puddles...Oh a boys best friend! love the mowing. Nothing like a little extra hard work!
I picked up Logan from preschool Monday and he was SOAKED from the waist down. He was SO excited to tell me about the big puddles he had jumped in, and how much fun it was! I've just accepted that I'll need to wash or at least dry whatever clothes he's worn to preschool. At least he was safe, inside a fence & out of traffic's way!
Oh yah, and I'd be happy to take your boys' pics! Let me know what you're thinking for them!
yep, me again...so apparently I'm not a "Team Member", and can't comment on your girl's only blog...there's blog teams? And I didn't get chosen? How sad...
sorry, I'll get right on that...must have comments!
Post a Comment