Monday, June 28, 2010

SURPRISE!!!


Brad was bored, so he decided that LAW SCHOOL would be fun...


We're going to LAW SCHOOL!!! It's finally official (by way of Brad informing his boss), so I can freely yell it at the top of my lungs without worrying who is going to hear about it and pass it along the gossip train. It's a relief to be able to write about it, it is NOT a relief to think about everything we have to do since we'll be leaving here in 5 WEEKS, yikes! Not too many important things to do just 1. sell the house, 2. get a nursing job, 3. move, 4. sell the house.


We're headed to Moscow Idaho, University of Idaho. It wasn't a hard choice for schools because they got back to Brad within days of him sending in an application (he hadn't sent out other applications yet) and offered a pretty sweet scholarship. So we pondered, worried, prayed and jumped! Made the choice, visited Moscow, I applied for a job (I find out this week), found housing, Brad informed his boss... and now we pack and fix up the house, and pack and go CRAZY until we get there.


Here's to a productive 5 week countdown!

By the way, know of anyone who wants to buy a house? Send them to our house for sale blog at www.80n5thwest.blogspot.com or they can call us at 208-359-9027!!!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow - that will be quite the adventure! Good luck with everything!

Juliana said...

I am very excited for you and hope you get a great job! Also, I just checked out your house and it is GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe I never visited. You put a lot of work into that place and it shows!

Melonius said...

Shut the front door!
We used to live in Moscow when I was a toddler and my dad was going to school there. I have a cousin who went to law school there.
Hope it is a smooth transition...

tiff snedaker said...

WOW! That's a lot of change. How exciting for Brad to get into law school. Your house is adorable, it looks like you've done some nice things with it! Congrats and good luck with the job :)

Raising Helm said...

Congrats! that is so exciting. I am sure a bit overwhelming right now, but what an adventure! I hear that is a good school, actually my bro inlaw went there and has been a lawyer in Vegas for some time now. Woohoo for you guys.
Good Luck!

Hilarie* said...

Wow congrats!!! That is exciting... and will be worth it when it is all done! Hey I'm only 3 hrs from Moscow. So if you ever are in the mood to come to Tri-cities to come to the mall I'm a block away!!! BTW your boys sure have grown and are still totally cute!!