Wednesday, June 09, 2010
growing up's on a roll...
I woke up to Ethan turning the TV on, the ps3 on, pushing a million buttons and toggling to get to the games, and played a game all without my help, I was quite impressed. He then poured his cereal to find no milk but replaced it with water, didn't like the taste so he dumped his bowl in the sink, picked out an apple and ate it instead, I was also impressed. He then came outside with me and started scrubbing the windows, disappeared, came back squirting a squirt gun all over the deck and said he got the water from the toilet (I looked and yup, there was pee in the toilet) so then he took the hose all by himself to clean up the pee toilet water off the deck, I was impressed. After cleaning up the pee water he asked for a sticker on his chart, then told me that I couldn't be mad at him because..."you didn't get me clean water, so I had to use dirty water in my squirt gun." I was not impressed since he KNEW the water WAS dirty but STILL used it... I've got A LOT of teaching STILL to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing! that cracks me up! of course he knew the water was dirty...more to fill the gun up with :) Boys and the potty is a whole world of its own. Goodness! well I am impressed with his independent spirit. BTW I think you are doing great at teaching your boys!
Post a Comment